Treasurer Jeff Martinhauk presenting the financial report.
Integrity's national board of directors held its semi-annual meeting in Chicago on April 18-19. Here are few highlights...
- Chaplain Randy Kimmler led a mini-retreat focusing on the kingdom of God and the ministry of leading an LGBT faith organization.
- Consultatant David Norgard (from od180) led a discussion of Integrity's strategic position--what is working, what is not working, and how to fix problems.
- David Norgard also reviewed the status of Integrity development plan.
- An Integrity-sponsored eucharist was held at St. James Cathedral. Jeffrey Lee, Bishop of Chicago, presided. Bonnie Perry, Rector of All Saints Chicago, preached on a dramatic YouTube video about water buffalo, lions, and crocodiles. Over $1000 was collected for Integrity's Canterbury Campaign.
- Field Organizer Jan Adams reported on the Inclusion Activism workshops being held in 5 locations around the country.
- Caro Hall, Director of Anglican Communion Affairs, updated the board on preparations (with for the Lambeth Conference.
- Administrator John Bradley asked the regional vice presidents to promote 2 upcoming ecumenical events--Hearts on Fire and Many Stories...One Voice.
- Western regional vice president Bart Bartosh shared the need for Spanish-language print and electronic resources.
- Treasurer Jeff Martinhauk presented the FY2008 budget, asked for ratification of an updated procurement policy, and outlined a potential new mode for local members to cooperate at the local level.
- South Central regional vice president Barbi Click requested full chapter certification for Integrity/Forth Worth.